- Almond milk costs $2.99. The end. TJ’s prices are their prices—no sales, coupons, membership numbers, hoop-jumping. Thank you.
- Washed, bagged, organic lettuce. They get my life and make it easier.
- These pumpkins have a point. They pay attention. Evidently pumpkin items did well last year; I heard an employee say they’ve doubled the offerings.
- Removed fear of coffee-grinding. They taught me how to use a coffee grinder (of which I was previously terrified).
- This pumpkin walks into a bar! I could read their packaging all day.
- Genuine friendliness. I’ve never met an un-lovely TJ’s employee.
- Personality galore. Their products, website and branding have personality! (Their team-members wear Hawaiian shirts for goodness’ sake.)
Even though Trader Joe’s is a big company, these love-inducing concepts are universal. I bet your brand is already making life easy, paying attention, having personality, teaching and pricing straightforwardly. Next stop on the Pumpkinville Express? Letting your people know.