Is your audience made of robots? If not, let’s add some flesh and blood.
You have personality. So does your business. Should we squish it, or share it? Too many businesses try to squish their personality to be more professional. Their content becomes dry, boring, and lacking luster. My theory: Words can have personality too! And it’s okay to be fun, edgy, authentic and personable. After all, you’re trying to connect with real people—not robots, right?
I can help you add some sizzle by creating:
- Welcoming website copy. A website is only as good as its message, and the way it engages your readers. I’ll get involved in the beginning to devise your content strategy based on your message, goals and audience. Then I’ll use personality-rich, authentic words to guide your reader through your site. I can help you craft a word-journey that really delivers—and feels true to your business.
- E-Newsletters (with catchy headlines) that get opened. A great way to keep in touch with your clients and prospects, e-newsletters should be quick and interesting to be effective. I can turn your ideas into engaging newsletters that will be opened, read, and enjoyed by your readers every time.
- Blog posts that inform—and show your personality. Fresh content isn’t just great for SEO. It’s great for making connections with new prospects. When it comes to blog posts, a little bit of generosity (Yes, let’s share some helpful ideas!) goes a long way!
- Brainstorming, advice and idea-coaxing. You might have a great start, but need a little extra spice. Or you might be stumped about how to say something, or even how to organize your sitemap. Some clients simply need my advice on a copy-related situation. Let’s figure it out together!
- Need some bossy, creative input? Schedule a pick-my-brain session.
- Want me to write for you? Check out my web copywriting packages + prices.
- Want to see if we’re a good fit? Schedule a free consult.
Don’t squish your sizzle. Let it shine. I can help.